1st post!

안녕! 이거는 우리 첫 쩻의 blog post 이야~ 

홍콩여행할때 blog을 만들고싶지만 우리 아마 책을 만이 읽으니까 남은 시간을 별로 없었어. 

I hope that we can use this blog to post our reflections on our relationship, things we learned along the way, and to remember special memories~

Today we had a book discussion and a heartfelt talk about our relationship thus far. BH made an insightful comment that while I tend to verbalize (say out) my worries/wishes/thoughts, he tends to keep his to himself and only airs (verbalizes, to say something out) them when he feels that the other person has been repeatedly making mistakes to the point that it worries him. 

When I understood what he said, I reassured him that I don't say out my worries/wishes/thoughts to criticize or order others around. I talk more directly about my feelings and worries when I'm worries myself, or when I'd like to clarify something, or when I'd like to understand other peoples' point of view.

We learned something new about each other today! :D I'm thankful that we can share our viewpoints without fear of criticism.